Thursday, February 10, 2011

This Is What I Send Out

My friend, Ina Hutse, told me about an  affirmation that she uses on a daily basis since it came to her through a channelled message from unseens on the other side of the veil. I loved the affirmation so much, and her way of using it, that I asked her if I could share it here with you. So she said that I could and sent it to me in an email, along with the rest of the channelled message. I'll give you the full message first and then the affirmation and Ina's way of using it at the end of today's post. Here it is:

If you ask questions (about how you can get something, change something....) then you don't accept what IS, and if you don't accept what is, then you can't be in the here and now.

But it is only in the here and now, that you send out what then becomes your life.

Even if you are thinking of something that happened in the past, you are sending out the energy of that past event, and that is what you will attract into your life.

If you are in the here and now and know, and feel, and trust that life is rich in many things, endless potentials, and that life is wonderful, that is what you send out and what will come to you.

You want all the answers (how,when, where etc.) but you have everything that you need and it's not about having the answers, but about living your life and making it something wonderful. If you ask questions of how you can get something, change something, find something.... then you are shutting yourself off from the gateway to everything that you need or could want. You just need to be open to let it in, let go of control, which, yes, is a difficult thing for humans to do, but remember, you are not a 'mere human' but a human angel.

We leave you with that.

{Please note that I changed a couple of pronouns because English is Ina's third language and the grammar was a teensy bit difficult for an English speaking person to understand as she had it written.}

So, here is the affirmation that Ina created for herself from that information channelled directly to her from some higher self, or group of angels from the unseen realms on the other side of the veil. Ina explained to me that the channelled message flowed effortlessly out into her consciousness and she wrote it in her journal right afterward, which is why it is a simple thing for me to reproduce it here. She also explained that when she repeats the affirmation every morning, she takes her time and allows for a long empty space between the words so that she can really feel them. I like this idea very much, and in fact, I have asked people to read my poems in that way. So, for example, when she says the word 'here' she pauses and really grounds herself here, and the same with the word 'now' and with the words, 'I am' and so on.

I AM
in the
PERFECT
place
on my way to
MY
HEAVEN on EARTH

In the here and now,
I know, and feel, and trust
That life is rich in many things,
endless potentials
and that life is wonderful.
This is what I send out
and this is what comes to me.

Sometimes she adds other words to it, and you can also, but this is the basic affirmation. I've already used it a couple of times and it felt wonderful to do so.

This is what I send out!

No comments:

Post a Comment