Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creatorship 101

We have abilities that enable us to create our reality consciously. We have imagination. We have choice-making ability - this instead of that. We have the ability to feel.

Creatorship has nothing to do with thinking. It has very little to do with words, except insofar as we enjoy using words to name our feelings, our imaginings and our choices. Creatorship has everything to do with feeling and with choosing consciously what we prefer.

Images come into my consciousness of how a situation could play out. Sometimes these potentials, for that is what any imaginary scenario is, don't feel very pleasant or easy. Sometimes there is a feeling of dread associated with an imagined scenario. Choose differently. Imagine something else and feel it unfold into a full potential. How would that be for you? Then choose it.

Sometimes I have images and feelings of lack come up into my consciousness. I used to just sort of helplessly play them out in my imagination. Now I stop the unrolling scenario and say something like, "Hold on a second. I don't choose that." When I first started to realize that I could stop the imaginary scenario from playing out in my head, it just made sense. Why would I give any time or energy, even in my thoughts and imagination, to something which I do not choose to experience in three-dimensional reality? So, I came to realize that I could stop it from running, like a bad movie, onto my imagination's viewing screen. Then of course the idea came to replace the unwanted scenario with a different one, one that I do choose to experience in three-dimensional time/space.

Have you ever been driving down the highway, at high speed, and imagined the car going off the road? It's just a thought, for just an instant. But immediately the thought is extinguished and replaced by the one of the car going along the road just as it always has, safe and sound and predictable - regular as rain.

When an imagined scenario feels bad to you, change it. When the reality that you are experiencing feels bad to you, imagine a different one, one that feels much better. Choose that and feel how it would feel to be living it. Breathe life into this imagined scenario and return to it whenever you feel trapped in the old one, the one that feels bad to you. Just say, "Wait a minute, that's not what I choose to experience. Here is an alternative." And feel how it would be for you. Breathe life into that feeling. Then breathe deeply again and step into trust. For if you're trying to make it a reality, that is exactly what you will experience - trying. If you are worried that it won't come to you, then that is what you will experience. It won't come to you and you will be filled with worry - generalized anxiety, of which most of us have ample experience.

Breathe life into your imaginings, the ones which you consciously choose. Breathe and feel the feeling that would fill you if such a scenario were your reality in the moment. Breathe and trust that it will be. Then live in the moment, in trust and enjoy what surrounds you.

There is a saying which I like very much and use to remind myself of how important feeling is. "You cannot create what you love until you love what you create." If you are filled with resentment or feelings of lack because of what currently surrounds you, you will generate for yourself more reasons for resentment and more experience of lack. We receive what we are. That is the true law of attraction. It isn't about words. It's about feeling. It's about the energy that we are radiating through our being and our feeling. That energy vibration comes back to us in service. It will always bring back to us whatever we are currently being and feeling, focusing on, radiating and breathing our life force into.

Creatorship 101 - there is a daily quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment