Thursday, September 9, 2010

Experiencing the ALL

When I am in the moment fully, I feel connected to World, to All and to Spirit even while mundane things are happening. Today, I experienced a peaceful moment walking on the land as the clouds dropped even lower and the trees dripped with moisture. I feel the land changing as the seasons flow from summer to autumn and I feel the world around me changing on a more etheric level. I choose to experience it fully. I feel frustrated when I perceive my experience to be limited by a lack of time or connectivity…. At such moments, I don't feel very divine, or holy, or wise. Just frustrated.

Yet, no matter where we are in time and space, no matter how limited the time we have inbetween all the things that we have to do, we can turn our consciousness to the ALL and experience that. That will take us deeply into the present moment, into the Now, for the duration of the time that we spend contemplating the ALL. Feel it. It is beyond words.

Breathing helps a lot with this. Just take a deep breath and turn once again toward the ALL.

It is the All That Is. Feel it wherever it happens to BE.

I did this and I felt it within me. I felt the ALL and I felt the divinity within me – the God within me. I realized that the ALL and God are one and the same. I realized that the essence of All That Is has been in me all along.

We seek God outside of ourselves and God is not there and has never been there, although all of the world is sacred and resonates with divine vibrations. Still God / All That Is can be found within us. It is a tiny seed of divinity deep within us. You can feel it and love it and invite it to grow within you, if you choose this for yourself.

If you are drawn toward moments, you are drawn toward this discernible presence of God / All That Is. This I know to be true, for it is in the moment that this presence can be found, and only in the moment. That is why I sometimes call it the Sacred Moment.

This work to live fully present in the moment is about coming to a direct experience of ALL, of God. It is about finding this presence within yourself. It is about integrating the divinity that is within you into your present moment consciousness.

I sat in the light of the silvery sun shining through autumn sky clouds and was utterly complete. In this way, the dance of sacred moments continues.




I love. I love. I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment