Monday, September 27, 2010

Breathing in and Breathing out

We wax and wane through our moments in this world.

I have to remember to breathe today, because I am again feeling almost overwhelmed by the intensity of my experiences in the moment.

Breathe deeply and feel an expansiveness within you. It allows for all things.

Breathe again and feel a love within you that is beyond words. It accepts all that you are and all that you are not. It is perfect in its acceptance of you - proclaims you to be perfect in its love for you.

Breathe again, very deeply, and feel the wisdom that lives deep within you. It is yours, belongs to no one else and is unique on this planet in this, or any other, age.

Breathe once more in deepest appreciation for all that you are in this moment.

Has there ever been a time such as this in all the history of our Earth?

I asked the question, "How can I experience the divine that is within me most fully? How can I most completely embody the divine?"
And then, as the day passed, I felt it. And it was clearly recognizable - unlike any other energy.
It was all accepting, all loving, always grateful, always blessing, completely without harmful intent of any kind, without judgement of any kind, without ego concerns or fear of any kind. It was suddenly so easy and joyful to embody that!

Breathe deeply and feel it. This is one possibility, very real, very much within our experience, in these times of which we are an integral part.

Who knows what is to come? And in all the uncertainty and unprecedented becoming of these times, I 'sing in' the day - I call to it with my song. No need for trepidation or self-doubt. You are in the right place. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. And you are loved. Above all else, remember that. You are loved.

Deep breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment