Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where Are You?

There is a need for grounding these days. And your groundedness will come from that place where you are most deeply yourself. Where is that place?

For me, it is the forest. It is the hillside, the strong straight tree trunks, the uneven ground and sudden small pools of rain water. Going into the forest is, for me, like drinking water when I am thirsty. It is necessary.

Where is this place for you?

And when you know where it is and you intentionally situate yourself there, grounding is so assured that it is almost immediate. And there is a palpable sense of relief, a visceral sense of well-being. I AM in this place.

It is a simple matter to be in the Now in this place, for there is nowhere else that I would rather be.

It is a foregone conclusion that I will know my truth in this place, not loudly, or with any resistance, but rather quietly and surely. There may be words, but they will not be needed. My every breath in this place shall express my truth.

Where is this place? Can you position yourself within it? Can you, will you, gift yourself with your own grounded being on this Earth at this time? Having done so, your calm and peaceful energy will radiate from you and gift all of us. There is no separation between us in the realm of thought, in the force of feeling. When you ground and center and bring peace to your own whole-self-being, you offer me grounding, a centeredness and peace as a potential.

The distance now between heaven and hell has never been so small. It is the split-second choice. It is the breath and the balance. For we are coming out from under the illusion that had us believing that we are not the creators of our world - always, in every instance, in every moment.

Where are you when you are at home? At home in the Wholeness of it such that there is no lack within you, no lack nor loss of any kind. Can you radiate that completion? Can you breathe and exhale that Wholeness?

I would spend long hours there, breathing in and breathing out. I would share that miracle with all the world - that transformation is as close as your own heart's choosing, that peace on Earth is as near as the breath and the balance.

That is where I am now. That is my truth today.

Where are you? What is your truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment