Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creation Through Frequency

I'm seeing frequency as colour combinations. These are beautifully rich in hue and complexity. A single frequency reading will contain many colours. My frequency these days is a rich purple/blue shading into rose pink and fuschia and containing streaks of chartreuse green and green/gold as well.

I have been checking into my chakra energy centers every morning and 'reading,' without any judgement or analysis, the colours there which correspond with energetic frequencies. I can feel the frequencies and see the colours. The colours are a slightly more accessible version, for me, of the sense of the energy. So, the colours allow me to sense my energetic frequency more easily.

I am now playing with, or practicing if you want to think of it that way, choosing my frequency state and then noticing what colours it is showing me. That way, I can bring up into my consciousness those colours and recreate that frequency state within my energetic body.

For example, I have been choosing to feel a sense of empowerment, ability to do anything that I choose to do and freedom to do as I choose at all times. This feels expansive, joyful and consistently empowered, yet without any drama. It is a strong, rich sense of being able. This frequency, for me, seems to take the colours mentioned above - a deep royal blue/purple colour, very rich and deeply hued, and then the rosy pink, deepening to fuschia as a wash of colour over top of the purple. The clear chartreuse green is there somewhere as well. There is no discernible form to any of the visuals, for me. It is like an amorphous cloud of colours and it is always shifting, moving, like clouds at sunset or a sunset reflected in a lake. It is not a still frame image at all.

I believe that each of us will experience our energetic frequency in our own ways and that these ways may also change over time, as we move forward into this shift. So what I am experiencing is meant only as an example of the kind of experiences that we can all play with at this time.

As we move more and more into becoming aware of our energetic frequency states and become better and better at choosing and maintaining the frequency state that we prefer, we will stabilize our physical being and our experiences of being in the physical world. The energetic creates the corresponding experience in physicality.

So, play with your awareness of your feeling state, which can be felt in your body, in your various chakras and become more and more aware of how your energetic frequencies can be felt by you, can be perceived by you. For me, it is as colour and feeling and sometimes tone. For you it might be something different, but it is sure to be interesting and great to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment