Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Will I Create Next?

Suddenly, I have such a clear sense and appreciation for all the great creations with which I have gifted myself.

I trust that I am continuing to create my first choice, my highest good, my best way forward.

What will I create?

I realize that it has nothing to do with my mind. My mind didn't create my friendship with Lui, didn't create my job for Bert, or for Sharon Davis, or my friendship with Bobbie. My mind didn't even know that these people existed until they came into my life and offered me friendship, employment, blessings. My mind didn't create stillstream.com and its effortless, endless flow of peaceful music, or the joys of the path that I am on.

I feel teary about it all, because I am so grateful. My mind didn't create these solutions, these situations that were so perfect for my needs. I trust, and yet, I feel a bit out of the loop. It is my gnost, my spirit, if you want to use that word, my divine creator-being ability and knowing that create these solutions.

So, this is my truth: I do not know. I step into divine will. I trust.

I do not know. I trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment