Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No One Gets Left Behind

When we choose, say, radiant happiness, we change the world. But we only change that manifestation of the almost infinite potentials. So if I choose radiant happiness, every other Lu, and every other person whom I would interact with can continue to explore other choices.

So what this means for me right now, is that when I make choices for myself, I am not limiting others. That version of my husband who is able to accompany me into radiant happiness and joy will do so. Other versions of my husband will not do so. They will be with other versions of me, those versions of me which did not choose radiant happiness. Therefore, if I choose radiant happiness and my husband chooses depression, he has not been abandoned. He will be with another version of Lu.

Therefore, I don't have to wait for him or for anyone. He will not be left behind. He will not be abandoned.

I've been holding back thinking that I am here for them, my husband, my mother, my best friend, thinking that I have to wait for them. I don't have to wait for them! I am free.

As I move forward, very quickly these days, into joy, bliss, unity and peace, I will be accompanied by a version of my husband, my mother, my friend, who is also joyful, blissful, in unity consciousness and peaceful. And if they cannot be that, then they will disappear from my reality. I'm free.

And this is how creation of our reality works. It isn't what surrounds us, but what we choose and what we believe will surround us that matters. Live as if it were true. Just assume that it will be. Or better yet, make it true within yourself and radiate the joy of that reality.

I always thought that was impossible because of other people and their beliefs about reality. Now, I understand that it is possible, because the version of them that I will experience will be compatible with that reality which I have chosen.

Each person, each I AM consciousness, chooses for itself. You can live in a healthier, happier and more peaceful world and you will then only experience people who share that world with you, who share that vision and that version of the world. And I've been seeing this more and more in my life.

These days, I am glowing with joy, happiness and bliss. I don't mind what happens. I am in peace. And I no longer have to wonder at all about the people whom I love and who are not feeling as I do. They will take what they choose to take of my joy, my happiness. I will experience only those who are compatible with my choice of reality. Each person gets to choose, in total freedom, his or her reality.

We are all free to choose at every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment