Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pledge of Allegiance

I pledge my allegiance to my Self and to the truth which emerges from within me, a being whole and complete unto herself, knowing her own worth, listening to her own clarity as it emerges, fulfilling her soul's sacred purpose on this Earth at this time.

I swear by the ALL-that-is-all-there-is to love myself and love myself and love myself some more until nothing that anyone says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do, matters to me in any way.

I align myself with my higher self and with my soul's purpose. I move from my center and speak from it also. I proclaim myself as sovereign being. I define my boundaries and accept all responsibility for my experiences, emotions, actions, reactions, feelings and being.

I explore the shape and feel of this new way of being in the world. Like a small child testing the limits of her abilities, her crawling, standing, leaning, walking, I test the meaning of words like beside, under, with and beyond. As a sovereign-self-being, how am I with others? How am I under the supervision of my employer? How am I beside my friend, yet perhaps beyond my friend's consciousness of the ALL?

Do I owe anybody anything? Do you? What are our responsibilities to others now? What are our responsibilities to ourselves when we engage with others? I ask myself these questions because I can't seem to move much further forward until I have answered them.

I understand that everything is changing and that we are each wholly responsible for ourselves, but how does this understanding change my behaviour toward my mother, my sister, my husband, my friend? I don't know. But I'm willing to find out.

I pledge allegiance to my divine guidance system, which is more and more clearly a directional force in my life. I align my being and doing to divine will, and although that might seem to resolve all kinds of issues, it does not. For always, in the moment, the choice is mine. Choosing to step into divine will allows me to trust my own divinity more readily and to offer it to the other. Yet that choice is made all over again in every moment and even as I step into divine will, I do so with my free will intact. I freely choose to step into divine will and accept all that comes to me through it. It is an offering of the fully individuated and sovereign Self to God, to ALL-That-Is.  

I pledge allegiance to my breath in and out, to the pull and push of my body and to this Life, this process, this adventure.

I pledge fearlessness. I pledge service to the ALL-That-Is. I pledge acceptance on a scale beyond any previously predicated.

I pledge to dance to the music of the full 360 degrees of my Being. All of it. I pledge to take this as far as I possibly can.

No time like the present.

Moon or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment