Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Intentionally Yours....

Dear World,

I intend to hold myself in sanctified space, offering you that energy, that vibration without any conditions or expectations.

I intend to enjoy the moments, each one perfect in its entirety.

I intend to center myself in self-love and Unity Consciousness.

I intend to dance on a weekly basis.

I intend to eat homemade bread with profound gratitude for the goodness of it.

I intend to walk the hills that surround me with a pull and a push in my leg muscles and a quickening of my heartbeat and a growing appreciation for the ALL in the NOW as I walk.

I intend to position my decision making in my heart, rather than in my mind.

I intend to step into Divine Will on a daily basis.

I intend to love you, World, unreservedly, unconditionally and with wry laughter. Oh, yes! For you do things that are unexpected and sometimes uncomfortable and often challenging to my sense of self.

I intend to consciously intend as the days lengthen and the shadows slide from blue and grey into green and violet. I intend to stand in clarity, to become a conscious co-creator of my experience of You.

I love. I intend to become better at that in the days and weeks to come.

I remain, truly and intentionally yours, here in service and in joy, in love and in light,

Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment