Friday, December 31, 2010

New Energy Inflow

What a roller coaster ride of a week this has been. Last night I felt the new energies washing over this planet like waves of golden light. They admit of nought but truth; they demand of us that we live in our integrity.

Our moments string light points one from another across our being in the world and all of our moments are receiving this new energy as flashes of imperative.

I'm awash in all of this and cannot write long this morning. But before I sign out for the weekend, I want to say that I am feeling a profound kinship with all of the lightworkers and spirit-truth seekers who access this blog, as well as those who don't. We are in this together and together we will come through this transition. It is intense. So are we.

If I feel able, I may write again later today, or perhaps tomorrow. If not, I'll see you on the other side of the transition to a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment