Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being in the World

Creation Myth

Only the rise and fall of feeling,
Only the still center
Loving.

Movement has no meaning when you're larger than the world.

Do not try. Be.
Do not hope. Know.

Power does not stir itself. The
Still center feels no need.
Only the graceful rise and fall.

Power makes no effort.
Love makes no request.

The stillness takes less room than a pin point.
The stillness holds the universe in its breath.

Do not try. Be.
Do not hope. Know.

And only the rise and fall of feeling
Holds the still center
With the trembling hands of humanity's
Always and never.

Being born forever
Is the cradling rise and fall enveloped by the
Stillness.

Each makes the other.






Sometimes, I think very little. I think about what I will wear and what I choose to eat for breakfast. No more. Sometimes I prefer to feel rather than thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment