Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Let it Take Me Where it Will


I let go and let the divine I AM take me where it will. This is surrender of small self and of ego to the larger Self that I AM.

And it is not done by some act of will. It is a surrender because I know that only this will take me to where I am true to myself as I am now.

The practice is non-attachment and allowing things and experiences to fall away from me, allowing experiences to be what they are and then fall away. Allowing energies to slip away effortlessly, to clear out, to ground out energies that are not mine. The practice is to be in non-judgment and in compassion and then to leave that experience, whatever it is, and to move on easily and completely to the next one.

I do not say that this is always easy, but this is the way forward for me now.






No comments:

Post a Comment