Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Are Supported

I was walking in the peaceful morning one day, not so long ago now, when I suddenly heard a voice within me say, "Allow yourself to be supported." And I promptly burst into tears.

When we have an emotional response to something that seemingly would NOT normally provoke such a response, we can be very sure that we have touched upon something that lies deep within us and seeks release. And since we all want to be clear and free and joyous, this opportunity to allow release should not go unfulfilled.

So that morning, as I walked, overcome with my emotional response to that very simple statement, I dug down into my reaction. I had not felt that I could be supported. I had not felt understood. I had not, in fact, felt that I even belonged on this planet. I had felt - not abandoned willfully - but left to fend for myself and I had felt that this fending for myself was terribly terribly difficult and distressful. That explained my reaction to the message that came from deep within me. "Allow yourself to be supported."

So, I breathed into the emotions and released them slowly. I breathed deeply again and again. I repeated that simple suggestion, invitation really. "Allow yourself to be supported."

Over the past months, since that day, I have been supported in ways that I could not have foreseen. Money flows to me effortlessly. I have so much money compared to what I used to have and it has involved no extra effort on my part, nor any change in my work. I received a three week paid vacation from my part-time job (part-time jobs don't usually give any paid vacation) courtesy of the United States Government when they shut down last October. My days are flowing and easy and relaxed. I am truly supported. I feel it. It feels so incredibly good! I feel supported. I don't have to know how or why. I just am. I just am completely safe, supported and provided for.

And I just wanted to share with you how good it feels to be supported. We have to allow ourselves to be supported. We have to release any block that lies within us to being supported. And we have to realize that being supported does not mean being dependent upon or beholden to. It does not mean that we are not free. We are supported by the world itself, by the Universe, by God. We are supported in our freedom, our creativity, our joy, our process of emotional release and increasing clarity. We are supported in all that we are and all that we choose to be. This support is frankly magical. It feels like the love of God at work in my life.

So I invite you to allow yourself to be supported. I invite you to realize that you are supported and if you already know this and feel this, then just bask in it and flow gratitude and acknowledgement of your blessedness out from you to share with the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment