Monday, August 5, 2013

I Realized - Five


I realized that we all share the same collective consciousness on this planet.

I realized that embodying the divine I AM means having absolutely no judgements about anything that I have ever been, or done, or not been, or failed to do either in this lifetime or in other lifetimes.

I realized that acceptance is key.

I realized that I am actually taking very good care of myself in every moment. All aspects of my being here on this planet are being met and supported perfectly in accordance with my highest good and with my soul’s purpose here.

I realized that I come from a place called ‘the sixth’ and that it is not so much a place in time and space as it is another… dimension or … universe.

I realized that I am multi-dimensional, living both in this world, this reality, this dimension and others simultaneously.

I realized that this shift (this Earth Change) is many things, different things to different people. One of the ways that we can realize this shift is to say that we are becoming One with God. How do we do this? We do this by becoming worthy of that divinity by our own reckoning. This is yet another path to complete acceptance, lack of judgement, lack of shame or guilt. God is love. When we are love and nothing else, we are God.

I realized that the energy of the sixth is an energy of great honouring of all things, honouring of all things. And I bring that here to this universe.

I realized that to experience the divine within myself, I needed to resonate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, gratitude and blessing, enjoyment and appreciation.

I realized that I am completely responsible for myself and for all of my experiences and that the same thing is true for every other person on this planet, no matter how old or how young, how ill or how healthy. I do not feel ‘sorry for’ anyone on this planet. Each of us is sovereign, whole, a  creator-being seeing our creations in the world that surrounds us. “There are no victims; there is only experience,” to quote Master Kuthumi.

I realized that the words ‘multi-dimensional’ and ‘imaginary’ are interchangeable for me now. If I imagine it, I experience it in another dimension.

I realized that if I am not in complete trust and acceptance of all that surrounds me, of all that is my world, then I am holding fear about some possible outcome. If I am holding that fear, I am not in unconditional love. I am capable of infringing on others’ free will, sovereignty and joy because I am holding that fear.

I realized that the mind gets in the way of this divine grace, this divine trust. The mind is concerned with survival. Let’s call it the ego-mind. The ego-mind is concerned with survival and is fear-based.

I realized that self-love is integral to this complete acceptance, trust and unconditional love. When we feel this unconditional love for ourselves, we shine it out to the entire planet and to every person on the planet and in that love, there is no fear therefore there is no lack of trust; ‘all is well in all of creation,’ to quote Adamus St. Germain.
I was about 52 years old when I came to these last realizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment