Friday, July 26, 2013

Brief Announcement


I interrupt my 'I Realized...' series to make a brief announcement.

I was a guest on a radio show and spoke for some time about my spiritual journey and some awareness that I have.

Here is a link to that radio show online.

http://everydayconnection.me/2013/07/22/lu-emanuel/#more-2136

And here is a link to the people who create that show.

Everyday Connection is… Inspiration, information and conversation. At Everyday Connection we believe that humans are awesome and we are passionate about showing them just how awesome they are. We invite guests from around the world who are following their passion and making the world a better place, to share their stories with our listeners; because if they can do it, then so can we.

So, you can hear me speaking on the show. It is a 90 minute show and I speak for quite some time on it. There is wisdom and whimsy there. So please do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment