Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Realized - Eight


I realized that where we have an internal voice saying ‘no’ to life, we can change that to an internal voice that is saying ‘yes.’

I realized that I can tune my frequency to joy, or to love, or to trust… happiness, anger, impatience and on and on and on; the choice is always mine; how do I choose to be now?

I realized that in the now moment, I am this. This is what I am. There is no desire, urge, need or ambition to be anything else.

I realized that I integrate my ALL-being self, my connection to everything, with my individuated self. We all do this. There is a vast limitless being that I AM and there is Lu.

I realized that all that I create, which I used to think I created for other people, I create for myself.

I realized that I have everything that I have ever wanted to have in my experience now.

I realized that by accepting my annoyance or anger in a situation, in other words by accepting my response to the situation as well as the situation itself, I transmute the energies which created the situation and my own emotional catalyst as well.

I realized that old fears emerge from my being when it is the time for them to emerge to be cleared.

I realized that Yeshua Sananda is my Healing Master, serving me as a healer whenever I call on that frequency.

I realized that I am an oversoul as well as a soul and a human being and I can feel the vast greatness that I am, as a being, as a consciousness, as a collective.

I realized that the fact that I am of the 6th (which is another universe) defines me to a large extent.

I realized that I receive downloads of energy, transmissions of energy, from my oversoul.

I realized that I hold the frequency of the 6th, which is very similar to the frequency of Yesha Sananda / Yeshua Ben Joseph, and that I do this for the world; this energy of the 6th is able to view the darkest and the most ‘evil’ and to accept it with compassion; it honours all that is.

I realized that as a ‘leader’ in this shift, it is my DNA that leads, my being that leads; it is not that I do anything to overtly lead or teach or guide.

I realized that it is what happens in the energetic beingness of the world that matters most.

I realized that not only will nothing ‘bad’ or terrible come to me, but that the exquisite perfection of my highest good and the highest good of all is unfolding through a grace that is sweet, serendipitous, melodic and harmonic.

I realized that whatever I am vibrating as my frequency, that is what I attract, that is what answers me, that is what I experience. My frequency creates my situation.

I realized that tones of colour and tones of sound mean a great deal to me on levels of consciousness beyond my mind; I am playing with these tones of colour and sound as tools of healing, rebalancing and creation.

I realized that all my needs are met all the time.

I realized that I am Christed, that I embody, more and more, the frequency of the Christ energy, the golden light of the Christ and the Christ Consciousness within me.

I realized that I have been steered perfectly all along.

I realized that my focus now, my purpose in being here on this planet, is all about my frequency; it does not matter what I am experiencing in the physical, but what I am energetically, what I am radiating.

I realized that I’m on another level; I always have been.

I realized that the sounds inside of me eventually came out of me as toning and then became the sounding, which is healing and balancing both for me and for other people.

I realized that when I feel at all out of balance or out of love, the process for me is to stop whatever I am doing, close my eyes and breathe and feel whatever it is that I am feeling - no matter what it is - I just feel it, just feel it, and then breathe deeply again and again and not trying to change anything or to become anything, there is the peace, the acceptance and the unconditional love as a frequency.
I was 53 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment