Friday, August 9, 2013

I Realized - Six


I realized that energetic boundaries are important for me because I am responsible for my experiences, but not for the experiences of others.

I realized that I can disagree with my own soul, or with any other higher dimensional being. I am not less than, just different than at this time and my sense of things is as valid as my soul’s sense of things.

I realized that ‘have to’ is no longer something that applies to my life, to my experience.

I realized that every moment is unique. There is no longer a sense that things will be as they were. Every moment is new. Nothing stays as it was in this new energy.

I realized that all is well in all of creation, and that this is always true.

I realized that this whole lifetime, and in fact, many lifetimes, have been experienced for this time of transition to occur.

I realized that all the people in the world are pure divine love. But what we see when we look at them, when we experience them, is their energy. A person might vibrate to the energetic frequency of love or of joy and so we ‘like their energy’ and another person might be currently vibrating to the energetic frequency of victimization and fear and we may or may not like being around that energy. We might like to be around it if we like to save people. But what we respond to when we respond to people is an energetic transmission; it is not the actuality of the pure divine love that comprises the essence of that being.

I realized that we need to experience and then come to acceptance of every single emotion within us which is not joy, not love, not peace.

I realized that I don’t need to be other than what I am here on this planet. My being as I truly am here on this planet is my service to others and to the ALL and this is always true for all of us.

I realized that we need to face ourselves fully. We need to be quietly with ourselves for as long as it takes to face ourselves fully.

I realized that we are being asked to love every single thing in every single moment every single experience and emotion, thought and feeling, even those of suffering. We are being asked to become unconditional love in the world of the physical.

I realized that I am very brave, and that bravery and courage are called for at this time. It is the courage to face ourselves, to face all of our truths… and to accept all that is. Just when we think that we have seen it all, faced it all, another layer is uncovered and made visible to us, so even more courage and bravery are then required.

I realized that we are being asked to live from the heart now. We are invited and encouraged to refer to our heart rather than to our mind.

I realized that to release somebody or some situation from us, we have to be in complete acceptance of that person or that situation. We have to honour and have gratitude toward and love that person or that situation. If we still have any ‘problems’ with that person or that situation, then they will not be released; they will continue to exist in our experience. And this is true for a war situation, or a tsunami or a famine as much as it is true for the relationship I have with my brother. Large or small, it is still true.

I realized that humanity is becoming higher dimensional - some call it the fifth dimension - and that this is another way of saying that we are becoming the embodiment of divine love and peace, the Christ Consciousness. I realized that we can intend this and can bring ourselves into this frequency quite easily, through breathing deeply and bringing the golden light of the Christ Consciousness, or the Yeshua Frequency if you prefer, into our mental self, our emotional self and our physical self. This aligns our mental, emotional and physical being with the higher dimensional frequency of divine love and peace.

I was 52 years and 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment