Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Realized - Nine


I realized that I am here for three reasons - to experience being in a body in the physical realm, to witness this amazing time on this planet, in this universe, and to bring my unique vibration and my particular consciousness to this planet as a service.

I realized that I am reptilian. I am also other than reptilian.

I realized that I had a twin in the womb of my mother, an identical twin who would have shared this incarnational journey with me.

I realized that I don’t have to ‘wait’ for the people around me to come along with me; the version of me that moves forward into higher dimensionality, will be accompanied by the version of them that also moves forward into higher dimensionality; therefore, as I move forward, I do not abandon anyone.

I realized that I am powerful. I have power to create, to destroy, to change.

I realized that by going back to a moment in time, I can change the moment by flooding myself as I was then with unconditional love, acceptance, the golden light of healing energy and compassion; the self that I am in that moment can actually feel the transmission and it is really fascinating and healing to feel that.

I realized that I do not deny others when I affirm myself. I do not deny their reality when I affirm my own reality.

I realized that I communicate telepathically, through whole knowing in my being; I both transmit and receive.

I realized that I am ONE with ALL.

I realized that the ego-mind’s sense of self relative to others and relative to experiences is incompatible with the frequency of the divine embodied, the complete acceptance and the connectedness with all that is; therefore, the ego-mind’s sense of self must change if one is to embody the divine consistently.

I realized that by my being the consciousness that I am, I change the world, transform the world, inform the world, create the world, recreate the world and lead the way for humanity. I am not alone in doing this; others do this as well and I am so very grateful for these others and appreciative of them.

I realized that I am honoured, deeply honoured, in this universe for having come here from the 6th.

I realized that there is nowhere better than here; no time better than this moment now, no experience better than this one.

I realized that I can sound/tone healing and balance to people, places, plants and animals.

I realized that spirit is connected to everything, spirit is my life-force, spirit is connected to gnost.

I realized that I can channel my higher self into words that I then become conscious of.

I realized that I can access the Akashic Records easily by tuning to them, entering with honouring of ALL into that ‘space’ and then focusing on my questions and the answers that come.

I realized that to transform into a higher dimensional version of self I am, I have to release all of my stories about myself, every single one, and all of my identity, my definitions of self; this releases the ego-mind’s definitions of self which ego tries to protect and defend.

I realized that whenever I am out of joy and love, I can send love to the part of me that is not love, not joy.

I realized that when I am not in resonance with what I have previously created for myself, it is not a failure or a problem; it is a sign that I am now recreating my situation, experience, being in the world. And this is true for all of us; this is creation.

I realized that I spent so much time alone and on the land so that I could do what I came to this planet to do; I love the world.

I realized that when I am loving the world, I am God in the world; I bring that divine energy to the world. I realized that my love for the world has changed the world in ways both subtle and profound.

I realized that my creations are not created through my mind, but through some other aspect of my being.

I realized that the sounding takes me out of the 3D ego-mind completely, immediately and effortlessly.

I realized that I am an X of balance between light and dark in this universe and I have always been that here and it is of great service that I am that; this is part of my contribution as one from the 6th.

I realized that every moment, every mundane profane moment, I have been a divine being in service on this planet and this is true of every single being on this planet as well, every single one; in other words, the mundane and the profane are divine.

I realized that if you are not in acceptance of the now, you slip out of fifth dimensionality / Christ Consciousness. If you have fear, have resistance or opposition to what IS, then you slip out of that consciousness.

I realized that I have no desire for the separated self and no desire to have desire; I give myself to this ALL that I am.

I was 53 years and 6 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment