Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Love the World

I love the world and that is all.

Having said that, I would like to explore here the journey that has brought me to say that I love the world.

I love the world with an energy that is mysterious to me. It is a love, an unconditional love, that lives within me, palpable, visceral and pulsing. I attend to it as to an infinitely precious treasure, and it is only  now, in my fifty-third year that I understand that I am here for this, only this. Any expression of my love for the world furthers my soul's purpose here on this planet at this time.

I will explore this love, the divine energy behind and within it, and how I became this emanation, in posts to come.




I love the world when it is blue flowers against blue rocks in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment