Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Understanding, Greater and Greater Love

I continue to look back at the journey that brought me to this time, this moment and all that I am now.

The wisdom and compassion that I found so soothing and so enlightening in the channelled words of Those of Q'uo led me to consider other channelled information that I would have ignored and even belittled only six months earlier.

I joined a small group of spiritually-minded people in a 'Spirit Circle' where once a month we would sit and share our growth and becoming, our insights and challenges as we sought to become ever more clearly a voice for our own spirit and for the spirit of ALL that is in all things. The organizer of this monthly gathering was a man named Ji. He spoke the word Ascension in a way that made me want to know more. He brought to my attention the channelled words of Tobias, channelled through a man named Geoffrey Hoppe in Colorado. I began to study the channelled words of Tobias and found a way forward for myself there.

Those of Q'uo had given me the feeling that I wanted to embody more and more. Tobias gave me the background, the story that allowed my human mind to work its way slowly to that vast, limitless feeling of love and peace, of honouring and of witnessing the world with limitless compassion that is the resonant vibration, for me, of Those of Q'uo.

Tobias would invite other beings to join him in the channelling of energy and information. He invited Archangels Michael and Rafael, Gabriel and Uriel and he invited Einstein, St. Germaine and Kwan Yin. He invited God and His divine embodiment, or son, on Earth, Yeshua Ben Joseph. When I read the channelled words of Yeshua Ben Joseph, I could feel myself vibrating, like a bell that has been struck. And all that I read, I took in and used my own discerning intelligence with, so that over time, I took what resonated for me and left the rest for others, for there are as many ways to reach this perfect Center of the infinite Circle of Being and Becoming as there are human beings on this planet at any given moment. And each of those beings and each of those ways of reaching the Divine is perfect and whole and sacred.

So, there I was, following my own particular path, for years. From early 2007 until the summer of 2010, I soaked up everything I could find that rung that bell within me, that bell of love for ALL, of compassion and joy and sacred Union with all that is. And I struggled a great deal as well, for all that is not that love and not that joy within me, within my life, within my experience weighed very heavily on me.

One night, in the middle of the night as I lay in sadness and despair on my bed in the darkness, I called to Yeshua Ben Joseph and He was there as surely as this computer screen is in front of me right now. He was there with a love and a light so powerful that I was greatly comforted and knew again so clearly the way forward for me. I said, "I would like to embody the Love that You Are! I would like to bring that Love into the world." And the answer that I got back was, "And so you do. What I am, you are also." And I could feel it. And I just let it sink into me and did my best to become that love and that light so that I could then recall it, remember it. Ever since that night, I have known that my path through this shift of the ages, my path into the experience of Ascension, whatever that ultimately reveals itself to be, includes my devotion to Yeshua and my vast and unending love for the energy that is Yeshua.

I have been doing the best that I possibly can since the summer of 2010 to embody and realize the divine that I am as I follow the light that is Christalline, the light and love that is the Christ on this Earth. I call this love and light Yeshua. Call it whatever you will. It is this that moves me, inspires me, challenges me, informs me, enlightens me and provides the sense for me of what my service is at this time. Words cannot convey the experience of it. They can only touch the surface of it, the edges of it. That will have to be enough.

The divine that I am and the divine that you are are needed now in the World. This I know to be true. It is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment