Thursday, August 21, 2014

Another Way to Help the World Now

I invite you to take a deep breath before reading this, for it is not easy reading. It is imperative in me that I post this however. This is deep and big and rings my truth like a bell.



With this very violent group of people in Syria and Iraq, the world is watching with horror as atrocities are committed and experienced by the innocent.

Day after day, this is brought to my attention by my friend Lui, who cannot seem to look away. I believe that there are many people on this planet right now who are horrified, but cannot look away.

People don’t know what to think about the horrors. They are appalled. Some people want to destroy this group which is so violent. Some just wish that they were not doing as they are doing.

I know that this is all happening for a reason. Everything serves the awakening of humanity. Everything serves our highest good. But I couldn’t understand it. I couldn’t understand why it is happening in this way.

Yesterday, bored at my computer during the work day, I found a film on Netflix to watch, just to pass the time. It is called ‘Waiting for Armageddon’ and it is a documentary film about Evangelical Christians who are absolutely convinced and totally believe that the prophecies of the Book of Revelations are coming to be on the Earth. They believe that all the ‘true believers’ will be raised up to Heaven with Jesus, the Christ in a “rapture.” And after that, the unbelievers will mostly be killed in horrible ways, through acts of terrible violence and God’s wrath.

I only watched part of the film and then my work day was over and I had errands to run.

When I returned from my errands and had eaten supper and watered my garden, I came back inside and thought again about the beheadings and torture and other atrocities being committed by the group that people know as ISIS. I felt again the confusion and I wanted to understand. So, I asked for guidance from Yeshua. I said, “Yeshua, please guide me. Help me to understand the purpose of this group. Why are they doing what they are doing?”

The answer was immediate and incredibly clear. It is as if I were channeling Yeshua. Well, as I frequently do channel Yeshua, I guess I was. Here is what came through as the answer to my question:

“They are showing all of humanity its darkness. They are showing all of humanity those parts of itself at which it does not dare to look. To fully understand, change the pronoun. Change ‘they’ to ‘we’ and ‘he’ or ‘she’ to ‘I.’

And I have done this before, on a more personal level and felt the power of this exercise of changing the pronoun. So I did that. They are killing anyone who does not believe as they do. We are killing anyone who does not believe as we do. They are incredibly cruel and judgmental. We are incredibly cruel and judgmental. And I knew in that instant that it is so. And that their actions, showing us our darkness, are necessary at this time. And I was able instantly to feel unconditional love for them, as I feel unconditional love for all of humanity in all of our darkness.

A few moments later, I sat down at my computer and decided to watch the end of the documentary film about the Evangelical Christians. And as I was watching, one of the comments from a person interviewed was, “They believe that everyone who does not believe as they do will die, and they are glad about this…” or something very similar to that. I don’t have the words exactly, but that was the meaning of it. And I said, “Wow. Look at how I have shown myself so clearly the truth of what I realized, through Yeshua’s guidance and grace which I had requested.”

All time is now. It is all happening right now. So, the brutalities of the Crusades, when Jerusalem was knee deep in blood from those killed, according to accounts of people who were there, the incredible cruelties and injustices of the Inquisition, when people were burned alive in front of their own children because they did not live their lives as others thought that they should, and many other atrocities, too numerous to mention – all of these are being shown to us in the actions of the group called ISIS. And so what is our response? What can we do that will be the highest response, the most wise response, the most loving response?

We see ourselves in them. We take full ownership and responsibility for the darkness that is our legacy as human beings. We change the pronouns. ‘They’ becomes ‘we.’ We do this. We have done this. And as with all of our process through these times of Ascension, we accept that which we are, that which we have been. We accept all that we are. We – with courage – see ourselves in them. And we forgive ourselves for our darkness, our fear, our cruelty, our arrogance. We send unconditional love to those aspects of ourselves that behead children, rape girls in front of their mothers and do many other things that seem impossibly horrible. It isn’t easy. But it is our darkness. We face it and we accept it as part of what it is to be human. It is not ‘them’ – some demonic monsters out there whom we can condemn and do our best to destroy. It is we. It is us. And it cannot be destroyed. That is why it is still there, showing itself to us as it must do, especially now.

Finally, we send unconditional love, the divine love that is the Christ Consciousness come to Earth, the love that we are, that we have brought ourselves to be through years of work in awareness and ruthless honesty with ourselves.

And as we do this, we heal the terrible wounds that are represented by these actions, these actions undertaken by the group called ISIS. These wounds are in us. They are our darkness. As Yeshua conveyed to me, they are showing us our darkness. They are not separate from us. They are an aspect of us. So we bring ourselves to acceptance and unconditional love.

For me, this is the best, the highest, response to these happenings. I feel this in my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment