Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Rhythm of the Universe


I enjoy being wholly present in the Now, from the Heart. This requires that I slow down to the rhythm of the Universe.

This is a rhythm that is markedly slower than most humans are. Slow down and quiet your breathing. Now slow again, as if matching the pace of trees growing or your own soul's knowing.

It feels as if the world is very still when we are within this rhythm. It feels like the rhythm of really good poetry. It feels like the rhythm of a well-performed ritual. It feels like the solemnity and sacredness of a moment of transition or of miraculous insight.

By slowing ourselves to this pace, we bring ourselves into a different way of being. It is one which I now enjoy very much.

Some call this fifth dimensional being. Some call this Ascensional being. Some call this divine human being.

When I am in this way of being, I know no lack, nor fear of lack. I know complete peace with what is and what was and what will be. I know gratitude, joy, appreciation of all that I encounter. And for me, it often begins with this slowing to the rhythm of the universe. You'll feel it. You'll feel it within you and know it. Ah. It will feel like a great relaxation and a coming home. Ah.

A deep breath and then another and then another. These three will invoke the slowing and coming into the rhythm, the sacred and perfect rhythm of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment