Thursday, April 25, 2013

Our Contribution is Great

I did not realize before how much we matter.

What is in our hearts is our gift to the collective of humanity. So when we are holding the feeling of gratitude in our hearts, or love for all, or peace, we are gifting the collective with our feeling.

This is huge for me. This is absolutely huge. It means that each day, as I tune myself to the feeling, the frequency, of love for all, of gratitude, of peace.... I am giving these to the world. 

I used to wonder sometimes, "When will I start making my contribution? When will  I start doing some heroic work to serve humanity?"

I wanted to do this work - whatever it might be. I wanted to make my contribution.

I didn't realize that I am doing that all the time, when I am consciously and carefully tuning myself to the frequencies of peace and love and joy.

It brings tears to my eyes to realize this. I am helping. You are helping.

We together are changing the world. We're doing it by choosing love instead of fear, peace instead of conflict and resentment and anger, gratitude instead of wanting.

Our contribution is so vast. It is constant, because as a world, we are constantly choosing how we respond to things that happen, what we hold in our hearts... what we are as energy. It is unseen and yet it is everywhere. And it permeates everything.

Like water flowing downhill, it changes the landscape of our world in a way that seems effortless.

I've been told SO many times, "What you do isn't important; what you ARE is important." Now I understand this. What we are is our feeling in our hearts. What we are is our energy that we hold in our hearts and flow and share out into the world.

We are like lighthouses, shining in the darkness. We are like beacons of hope, of love, of peace in a world that needs these now. We are like balm on painful sores and old wounds.

I love that we are this! I love it so much.

Our contribution is much much greater than I had thought it could ever be. It goes beyond the realm of the physical and into the realm of the thoughts and feelings and becoming of the world-whole, of the human collective.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment