Thursday, January 24, 2013

Use Your Imagination

Yesterday I posted on a message board a description of an experience I have had. The experience was a powerful one for me. It was not a physical experience. It was a non-physical experience. It involved my imagination.

Our imaginations are creative and enrich our lives, especially now when we are beginning to open ourselves up to the non-physical more and more.

My post received a response which basically attempted to inform me that I was mistaken. It was 'all me' and did not involve any other being. I was describing an experience of conversing with the soul who would have been my twin. My mother miscarried one of us, carrying me to term and giving birth to me as a healthy but underweight infant. My mother couldn't carry us both and so my twin aborted. My mother told me that she thought she had miscarried me when she was pregnant with me, and then she told me that she believes to this day that I was one of two inside her womb.

Lately, I have been conversing with my twin as would have been and these conversations have meant a great deal to me.

I posted about this and another person on the message board told me that essentially it was 'all in my head.'

Well, I conversed with my brother after he committed suicide, so I guess that was 'all in my head' also. I conversed with my father after he died, conversations that helped us both, but I was 'only imagining' these conversations, I suppose.

Don't let what you've heard in the past about the imagination, about how it isn't 'real,' and it's all 'in your head' stop you from using this most powerful tool.

I have had imaginary conversations with people which then played out in the physical world; these conversations were very helpful to me. I have had imaginary conversations with people who have passed on to the other side and I truly believe that those conversations actually occurred and were beneficial to both parties.

Your imagination is your ticket to the non-physical realms. That is where the angels live. That is where Yeshua aka Jesus the Christ resides. That is where God can be found. So, do we cut ourselves off from that which is imaginary within us because it 'isn't real,' or do we trust our imaginations as a powerful and important part of us that is now coming into the fore as a tool in this new age?

Personally, I choose to trust that which I experience in the non-physical world. It is wonderful, life-enhancing, life-enriching, magical, joyful and loving. It is sometimes ecstatic and blissful. And it is a part of me, this imagination.

I choose to honour all of my experience, including all that I can possibly imagine, including every conversation or interaction with a non-physical being. All of it! ALL of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment