Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Peace Times Three

May you enjoy peace with what is.

May you experience peace with what has been.

May you enter the realm of peace with what will be.

Peace with what is seems the easiest of these three for me. I place myself fully in the present moment and feel deeply an acceptance and appreciation for what is, for what surrounds me, for what I am in the moment. In this way, I enjoy peace with what is.

Peace with what has been is something that I have worked toward, moved toward slowly, progressing through many moments of regret, anger, resentment, guilt, shame or deep sorrow, grief and mourning for what had happened, for what I had experienced. As I moved these feelings through me, allowing them, recognizing them, honouring them as a part of my life, and then releasing them, I brought myself to peace with what I had experienced. In this way, I brought myself the incredible gift of an ongoing experience of peace with what has been.

Peace with what will be is a new experience for me. I have courted and practiced trust in the process of which I am an integral part over many months, even years. Now, I walk on newly sanctified ground and I call this place the realm of peace with what will be. I am at peace with what will be when I step so completely into the will of my higher self, my divine self, that I know only peace when I look into the unknowns that are ahead of me.

For me, this peace with what will be represents total freedom from fear. What is left within me is only love, love times three that mirrors and celebrates my peace times three, love for what is, for what has been, for what will be.

And it is logical, in a magical way, for me to feel peace with what will be. If peace with what is has become my always now being, my 'new normal,' then logically, I can easily slide into the experience of peace with what will be. As I become so accustomed to non-resistance, to acceptance, to joy and appreciation for whatever I encounter in any moment, then there is no reason at all for me to be other than always in the experience and expression of this peace.

In this way, I enter the realm of peace with what will be.

This morning, I realize that it is only when I am at peace with each of these, at peace with what is, at peace with what has been, and at peace with what will be, that I am truly at peace.

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment