Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hiatus

I just looked it up in my father's big old Oxford Concise. It means, "a break in continuity."

I'm not going to write here for awhile. A hiatus will occur in this blog.

Why? Everything that comes easily, or fairly easily, through words has been covered here in the past months. I've written a great many posts. What is left is amorphous, very new to me, and I'm feeling like I'm feeling my way. I can't really tell you much about it - it's an open space of not minding what happens, of loving the world.

I've said so much in the posts here. Just read back. There's so much there! And I've begun to compile these posts into a text that reads chronologically. If anyone reading this is interested in receiving a copy of this compilation, let me know.

A strange country lies before us. I've always been okay with not knowing where I am exactly, or where I'm going, specifically. I've always enjoyed a good bush-whacking session - scrambling through undergrowth and realizing yet again that there is yet another ridge to scale and cross.

Enjoy the journey.

Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment