Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Great Game to Play!

I want to introduce you to a wonderful new game that I have been playing for the past few days. It has shifted something in me and I am filled with joy and happiness and love since I began playing this game.

Start by saying something positive about yourself: "I am magnificent!"

Next, say something else wonderful about yourself: "I am perfect, just as I am."

Now combine the two: "The magnificence of my perfection is exceeded only by the perfection of my magnificence!"

Finally, stroke your chin thoughtfully like a college professor and say, "Hmmmmmm" in a happily wondering sort of way.

Doing this will fill you with glee and joy and happiness just to be alive. There is something about the combination of the two positive things in that way that just makes the whole game something special.

Let's try it again.

I am beautiful.

I am radiant.

The radiance of my beauty is exceeded only by the beauty of my radiance. YES!!!!! Hmmmmmmm.

Don't forget the 'Hmmmmmm' part. It's VERY important.

Magnificent, gorgeous, radiant, wonderful Lu signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment