Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Personal Power

Joy. Joy so intense that it flows from me in streams. 

As I walked this morning in an exquisite landscape of snow and winter sky, I spoke to all the world’s darkness, fear, rage, hate, exclusion, judgments and all fear-based expressions.

And I said, “I see you. I hear you. I acknowledge you. Okay. Yes. And guess what? I will be love regardless. I will include you in that love. I will be joy and peace and understanding.”

And the fear wailed and roared and thrashed about.

And I said, “Yes. Even so.”

And the fear said, “I can kill you.”

And I laughed and said, “No. You cannot kill me. For I am eternal love that has no end. There is nothing more powerful than the love that I am. And guess what? You are this also. Yes. You are this love and you do not know it. But you will. One day soon, when you are ready. You will.”

And this is the level gaze of love incarnate, of divine love. 

And this level gaze is one option now, one way of looking at the world. This level gaze of love incarnate is one possible response. 

It is the way that a friend looks at a friend who is speaking her hard-earned truth. 

It is the way that we look at each other when we are being the wisest part of ourselves. 

It is what I now choose to be within myself. 

It feels like angel choirs and whale song and star light.

Yes. Even so. I will be this.









No comments:

Post a Comment