Friday, October 14, 2016

Infinite Creation

I feel like writing poetry, songs. I feel infinitely powerful and creative. 

Okay. This new way is infinitely creative. 

In the moment, I go within, access the vast love and compassion that exist within me, within each of us, then instantaneously fill my being with that love, that compassion. Then from the moment, from what I am, I choose my frequency. It might be gratitude, joy, peace or wellness. 

This choice, this note or vibration or hue – call it what you will – streams forth from every cell of my body, every meridian, every pore of my skin and most powerfully from my third eye, just above and between my eyes. And this is creative. This flow of energy is a dance with World, with Universe. 

And creation is love incarnate. 

There is no telling just how World will give back to me what I have sent out. So, I am learning quickly now not to try to tell how it will be. 

It’s exciting to just keep choosing my frequency in the moment and then to see what will be. 







No comments:

Post a Comment