Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wow

I read a weekly news magazine called Macleans. It is Canadian as I am Canadian.
It gives me a look at the world. They cover international news quite well and trends in cultural and social aspects of the world around us.

I keep coming across articles in this magazine that fill me with joy. For the news is good. The news is so very good.

Peace is breaking out all over the world. Former enemies are talking to each other and working to create agreements that can last.

People all over the world are coming up with amazing ways to solve problems, be they social, environmental or technical.

Information is spreading and the idea that everything should pretty much be freely shared is gaining ground.

I keep reading about people taking more responsibility for themselves, coming up with grassroots solutions and making the world a better place.

Check out www.globalgoodnews.com but really, it is everywhere!

I love the world. The world is recreating itself right before our eyes and it is marvellous.



No comments:

Post a Comment