Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Everything Serves You At This Time

At the beginning of this year, 2013, I had that message given to me by my higher self in a very strong and repeated way, so that I knew to pay attention to it.

Everything serves you now.

This is what I was told and it has proven to be so.

Everything that you experience now serves you. If it hurts or it annoys you or throws you off-balance, it is because you have something within you that seeks release and it has been triggered by the experience that you have given to yourself. Everything serves you.

Actually, you are all that you are experiencing. You are just showing up for yourself in various guises... friend, neighbour, politician, partner, woman in the park... you are showing up to show yourself various things or to give yourself various things. Look around. All you see is you, masquerading as world.

I had a sore stomach, with gas pains and bloating and discomfort, just as I was trying to sleep, and then I was suddenly 16 years old again, trying to kill myself by taking too many aspirin and ending up with a very sore stomach and the feeling that I was a total failure. That needed to be loved into the light of these times, and so it was. My sore stomach served me.

Everything serves you at this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment