Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sounding

I want to express my deep joy and gladness about the new direction that I am moving in.

I am sounding from somewhere deep within my soul-self, my spirit, my divine being in the world.

This began as an extension of my love of singing and toning. I would often sit somewhere quiet and peaceful on the land, perhaps in the forest. I would sit and a simple tune would come up within me and I would sing it, bringing in slight variations, prolonging some notes, repeating phrases. I would sing it as a sort of offering to the beauty and peace of the land.


About six months ago, I noticed a change in the sounds that I was making. It was less a simple tune and more like a strange language that perhaps existed on this Earth many many years ago. I still enjoyed making the sounds. I thought that perhaps it was just a new way of singing.

I began to sing/sound this strange language to individual trees. Then, I began to realize how good I felt when I made this sounding. I began to do it for myself, to myself. Then, recently, I began to want to do it for other people.

There is a link on this blog page, at the top of the page, to a youtube video that I made of the sounding, so that people can understand what I am talking about.

I began to offer to do this sounding for friends. I have now done this sounding for seven people. I have done this for some people three or four times. When it is done in a series, with each sounding being about one week apart from the previous sounding, it seems to have a greatly beneficial effect for the person.

This morning, I did a third sounding for a dear friend. All I can say is "WOW." And she felt it also. We are both in awe of this. It feels like the most beneficial energy massage. It changes the balance of energy in the person's energetic body and enables them to remove blocks and grow and become the person that they are choosing to be.

I will write more soon about this and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment